If you're interested about becoming a member of Wolfpack Working Dogs or discovering more about our club, we would love to hear from you.
Once we have connected and gathered some general information, the process for membership is as follows.
• Attend four trainings, first two without canine, in a six-month period.
• Fill out and return membership application, may be requested at second visit.
• Set date for next meeting and vote on membership acceptance.
• Pay dues, (prorated if necessary) for the rest of the year.
• Receive membership packet.
• Attend 60% of trainings and events to maintain voting privileges.
• Follow codes of ethics, constitution, and by-laws of Wolfpack Working Dogs.
Benefits of Membership
*Receive group and one-on-one training with experienced canine trainers in may disciplines.
*Receive WPWD patch, decal, WPWD ID and access to branded clothing.
*Discount seminar pricing.
*Access to training logs.
*Access to club library.
*Group order discounts (food, training aids, treats, etc.)